The Volunteer Corp provides critical support to the Shadowbox Live pre-show experience. Volunteers are Shadowbox’s primary ushers and food and drink runners. Additionally, volunteers help to bus tables at intermission and reset the theater in between shows.
Volunteers are provided with a t-shirt and are invited to participate in a quarterly dinner banquet (at a show) followed by an informational reception with Producer and CEO Stev Guyer, to get a “state-of’the-state” and an inside track on upcoming Shadowbox Live projects.
On nights they are scheduled to assist, Volunteers enjoy Shadowbox Live shows for free and receive a 10% discount in The Backstage Bistro.
Requirements to participate:
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must be able to perform the required duties.
- Must be able to fulfill a one year commitment of two six-hour shifts every month.
- Must be willing to complete all aspects of the orientation and training cycle.
- Must be able to stand for at least 2 hours straight, be able to go up and down stairs and do light physical work.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming a Shadowbox Live volunteer, please fill out our Volunteer Application! All questions and concerns will be addressed during interviews, which are held at scheduled times throughout the year. Please call us to inquire about the next application review period at (614) 416-7625. Thank you for your interest!
Shadowbox Live® Volunteer Application