Volunteers are critical to the success of Shadowbox Live. In fact our history is built on the foundation of volunteerism – every Shadowbox Live performer was strictly a volunteer for the first seven years of our existence.
Not only will your work be essential to the patron experience, but also your contribution of time and energy saves Shadowbox Live important dollars that can be used to keep the doors open and the shows high quality.
Volunteers will help in many ways:
- Passing out programs
- Seating patrons
- Running food and drinks
- Working special events
- Assisting with data entry and tele-marketing projects
From your first day, you receive:
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Occasional ticket discounts
- Our quarterly volunteer newsletter
- An opportunity to watch the performance on the night you are volunteering from a designated ‘volunteer’ section
Requirements to participate:
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must be able to perform the required duties.
- Must be able to fulfill a one year commitment of two six-hour shifts every month.
- Must be willing to complete all aspects of the orientation and training cycle.
- Must be able to stand for at least 2 hours straight, be able to go up and down stairs and do light physical work.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming a Shadowbox Live volunteer, please fill out our Volunteer Application! All questions and concerns will be addressed during interviews, which are held at scheduled times throughout the year. Please call us to inquire about the next application review period at (614) 416-7625. Thank you for your interest!
Shadowbox Live® Volunteer Application