Dear Friends of Shadowbox Live
Greetings! We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season thus far. ‘Tis the season to be giving’, and Shadowbox Live is asking for your support by participating in our “Stocking Stuffer” campaign. If you enjoy Shadowbox Live, we’re asking you to stuff our stocking. Not only will you be supporting America’s Largest Resident Theater Company, but your contribution will help us spread the Shadowbox Live cheer throughout the year! In 2012, Shadowbox will have presented 535 performances of 19 different productions to over 80,000 audience members!
I ask you. If you enjoy our productions, won’t you please participate?
Not only will you be recognized as a Shadowbox Donor, but you will be invited to special donor events, and get your name “monogrammed” on our virtual Shadowbox Live Stocking. Just click on the link provided and make your contribution. Check the “Sustaining Donor” box and we will renew your donation using the credit card information you provide automatically every year (until you tell us otherwise.)
All levels of contribution are graciously accepted and greatly appreciated. And I assure you, every dollar donated will be spent wisely.
Thank you so much for your support!! I look forward to updating you regarding the growth of this “Stocking Stuffer” campaign!
Community Relations Director
Shadowbox Holiday Wish List
If you have access to any items on the Shadowbox Holiday Wish List and wish to donate them to Shadowbox Live, please contact “Santa” directly at email@example.com! Gently used items will be considered.
- Industrial serger
- Large fabric cutting table
- Sewing supplies (needles / thread)
- Clothing / costumes with sequins
- Large Costume jewelry
- Mens boots (Black)
- Plus-size Women’s shirts with sequins
- Plus-sIze Women’s dresses with sequins
- Industrial clothing racks with wheels
- Industrial jewelry organizer
- Paper cutter
- A year’s worth of carpet cleaning service
- A year’s worth of refrigeration maintenance service
- A year’s worth of kitchen exhaust hood cleaning
- Upright commercial / industrial grade 2 stage air compressor
- 2 stage cyclone style shop dust collector
- Electric pressure washer
- Security camera switcher / DVR 16 channel
- Video mixer eg: Edirol V-8 or LVS-800 or similar
- Mac computer with Pro-tools
- Sprung dance floor for mezzanine studio
- Walk in freezer for kitchen ~6’9″ x 7’9″ or 9’9″
- SONY or Canon HD video camera – 3 Chip or 3 CMOS / Broadcast quality (Mini DV or HD / Flash storage)
- Steadicam Camera Stabilizing System(Like the Merlin 2)
- Beaachtek XLR Adapter with Phantom power (Like the DXA-2T)
- Sony UWP-V1 Wireless Lav Mic Package